Renting a car from „Promenade Tours” requires singing a contract, consistent of a range of terms and conditions:
1. Client requirements:
1.1. To rent a „Promenade Tours“ car you must have a valid driver’s license and driving experience of min. 5 years. Requests from clients younger than the age of23 can be rejected. If approved, the younger drivers pay an additional tax. If there will be more than one driver, the client must provide the license(s) of the other(s) that will get behind the wheel.
1.2. When renting a „Promenade Tours“ car, the client must provide his/hers license AND slip. If your license is issued outside the EU, we recommend that you get an international or legalized one. All citizens of EU countries, America, Canada, Australia and Switzerland may use their national driving license to rent a car in Bulgaria.
2. The shortest rental period is 48 hours. Return delay is charged as followed: no extra charge for the first hour, half a rent for up to 4 hours delay and full day rent over a 4-hour delay.
3. Cash or bank account payment for car renting, transfers and transportation services are both accepted. You can also pay by a credit/debit card.
4. „Promenade Tours“ cars are all insured. The “Autocasco” policy does not cover damage to the tires, wheel rims, the front windscreen, the chassis, the interior of the car. The insurance doesn’t apply when something is stolen as well. In case of an accident, the driver is required to assist the authorities and then provide all the documents, issued by the traffic police, when returning the car keys and papers.
5. Clients receive the „Promenade Tours“ cars with a full tank of fuel. They must refill before returning it or otherwise be charged for the missing fuel.
6. All of the „Promenade Tours“ cars are professionally maintained, with payed vignette tax and a valid insurance.
7. Daily charges differ on grounds of rental period. Standard pricing may also vary in case of seasonal promotions. „Promenade Tours“ also makes discounts and special offers to regular clients.
8. The rental car equipment is being checked when the client returns the car. Every one of our automobiles is equipped with:
9. Taking/returning a car outside working hours is possible with reservation only and it is being additionally charged. Our work hours are from Monday to Saturday from 9 am up to 6 pm. On Sundays we are closed. If you wish to rent a car outside this timeframe you will be charged as followed:
From 7 am and 10 pm – 10 euro
From 10 pm to 7 am – 20 euro
On official holidays:
From 9 am to 6 pm – 20 euro
From 6 pm to 9 am – 40 euro
Delivering a rental car abroad is also possible with reservation in advance and is additionally charged. Some locations may not be possible.